Thursday 10 June 2021

Covid-19 Vaccination at Last!

 

I wrote to my G.P. at the beginning of December 2020 to determine whether she considered that given all my health-issues Covid19 🦠 vaccination was appropriate, and, if so, which vaccine they recommended for me.


Yesterday, after several reminders, exactly six months later, they confirmed it is okay for me to have and that they considered that the AstraZeneca jab 💉 would be best. I was so relieved yesterday at this news.


This morning, a peripatetic nurse came round to give me my first shot (image of the receipt below). And I am now thrilled to bits. Ninety minutes after the wee prick there are no nasty after-effects. Keeping my fingers well and truly crossed 🤞🏻 that this situation may continue! Ha ha ha


Hallelujah! 🙌🏻




No comments:

Post a Comment