Friday 18 April 2014

Hairy, Beary Redheads

If I could have all the types I like in one man, he would be hirsute, muscular, slightly taller than myself, strong and red-headed, whether strawberry blond, ginger or all the way through the red palette to auburn. In short I like bears - and cubs too.

Recently I have posted a fair few photos on my facebook page as potential hubby (husband) material. I have collated them here and tried to group images of the same guy together. Where the copyright is known I have stated it.

I know gingers are not everyone's cup of tea. However, they really do it for me. If you fit the criteria and want a date, please do not hesitate to contact me - I can clear my diary (schedule) instantly! ;)


© n/k

© n/k

© n/k

© n/k

© n/k

© n/k


© COLT

© n/k


© n/k

© Mascular Studio

© Mascular Studio

© Mascular Studio

© Mascular Studio

I can go to sleep happy now, knowing I am going to have some very pleasant dreams. Who knows: perhaps Paul Scholes will pop up next to me in my bed and give me some good advice! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment