Saturday 13 October 2012

BlogCamp: Part Three

So, I now know that the expert blogger is named Cathy James (and her blog is NutureStore). She has an extremely clear delivery and good enunciation. She is full of creative and common-sensical concepts.

Pinterest - everyone knows what it is, Cathy avers. I am the only dissenter. I must be so out of it. Folk keep mentioning this site, that site, this app, that app. I think an interactive white-board may have been useful so that key names could have been flashed for reference.

Pinterest looks fabulous. I shall have to ponder how I might use it. This blog is primarily an ideas and notions pool. I have added photos and pictures to retain interest especially on longer blogs. Could these images be turned into gateways to my blog? I am sure it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment