Thursday 14 June 2012

Diarrhœa

diarrhœa

griping pains
tighter than butterflies
but not quite a punch
now twisting quickly
now swaying slowly
as if on a roller-coaster
building up for
an imminent purge
and then
unexpectedly
all is calm
stomach noises
quieten
beginning to relax
farting indiscriminately
not quite there
then resurge
the tumbling restarts
my butt-crack
and sacrum
moisten
uncomfortably
briefs sticking
to clammy flesh
and I rush
to the water closet
an odd mix
of constipatory
anxiety
before the release
splattering
to flatulent
accompaniment
and the acrid stench
screwing my nose
in disgust
then more
several repetitions
before
my bladder
releases its store
of unwanted waste
at this point
beginning to pull off the reams
of toilet tissue
a requirement
for cleaning off the mess
of excrement
on my buttock cheeks
my much abused rosebud
begins to feel raw
from the roughness
of even the softest
papers
sometimes so sore
that I bleed
having removed
sufficient detritus
I start to use
the wet wipes
tugging
at any fæcal matter
still clinging
voraciously
to anal hairs
finally
noting the all-clear
no more lurid smears
I can pull up my pants
and flush
occasionally
catching unwanted sight
of expunged flotsam
once the torrent
has passed
I am
ready
to scrub
the dirtied bowl
and a final rinse
of disinfectant
or bleach
hopefully
killing all known germs
and re-instating
hygiene
just waiting
for the next event
as daily
multiple trips
to the lavatory

No comments:

Post a Comment